8/31/17

Bag Ladies of the Fat Quarter Club: August Linky Party

Welcome to the last Bag Lady Linky Party of the summer. Can you believe we'll be into Fall the next time we get together to party?
Cat Patches

Today, it's time to celebrate Hildegard, so come on! Let's party! Constance is a fashion-conscious woman, so you might want to spruce up a little for this party.


Everyone who links up will be eligible to win this fabulous prize! It's a magnetic needle threader from Puffin & Company. With summer coming to a close, we should probably enjoy the flowers while we can. This month we'll be playing for the flower.



These are especially created for long-eyed needles and embroidery floss.

Here's what you need to do to win:

1. Link up below showing us your progress on whatever Bag Lady you happen to be stitching; it doesn't have to be Constance. You don't have to finish your block to link up, however, you should have taken at least a stitch or two. Please link using the URL to your blog post, not your entire blog. If you don't have a blog, please feel free to post an image to our FlickR group, click on your image, and use that URL to link up.

2. In order to win, I need a way to contact you. If you aren't sure, please include your email address in a comment below. To avoid becoming spam bait do it in this format: yourname at yourserviceprovider dot com.

And that's it! Pretty short and simple. I'll keep this linky open until Monday, September 4, 2017, at midnight (PDT). Winner will be announced sometime during the day on Tuesday.

Now, I can't wait to see your bag ladies!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

6 comments:

gpc said...

Oh man, Hildegard is the kind of bag lady I wish I were but she is way out of my class! I don't have the time, patience, shoes (or income) for it! Loverly.

GranChris said...

Someday I will have enough money to buy a set of these. They are wonderful. I love seeing everyone's creations.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

She reminds me of the 'summer lady' who comes to Thursday sew day here upon occassion. Very high end in fashion, products, etc. - but doesn't have a clue!

Kate said...

Definitely a fashionable finish!

gpc said...

By the way, I am so glad you do these linkys -- they are my reminder to pick the embroidery back up for a day or so. Baby steps.

Judy1522 said...

Finished and ready to start on Mathilda which by the way was my grandmother's middle name but I am not actually sure if it was spelled with an h or not.